This cigar won 2018’s Top Cigar of the Year by Cigar Aficionado.
Encore is the next part of the Perez-Carrillo Series within the E.P. Carrillo cigar line up. The Perez-Carrillo Series honours the generations of family that have been part of the long heritage of the Perez-Carrillo name. The Perez-Carrillo name has been known in the cigar industry for years. Ernesto is the third generation, following in the footsteps of his father and family before him who have all been integrally involved in making cigars for generations. This legacy is the inspiration for the Perez-Carrillo Series – decades of knowledge and talent, distilled into unique blends that are the masterful works of Ernesto Perez-Carrillo himself. Only these cigars earn the distinction of bearing the family name, and each vitola is an homage to someone within the family. The series represents the pride and joy of the Perez-Carrillo family and the next great chapter in an ongoing story of excellence.
Mastery at its Best From the same legendary brand that brought you La Historia, Carrillo now proudly presents Encore – a masterful blend of 100% Nicaraguan tobacco, a wrapper perfected in tercios, and finally, two full years of aging for exceptional balance, smoothness, and complexity.
Wrapper: Habano Grown in Nicaragua You Can’t Rush the Exceptional Decades of knowledge combined with countless hours of care and attention have created Encore – a cigar smoking experience unlike any other, and one you will want to repeat again and again.
• Smooth creamy smoke with a distinctive flavour profile
• Perfect Balance with a long lingering finish
• Blended by hall-of-fame Master Blender, Ernesto Perez-Carrillo himself
• Earthy flavour profile with accents of spice, woods, and a subtle sweetness
• An exceptional cigar that will continue to enrich with age
• A shiny silky wrapper perfected by tercios, a traditional Cuban process