- Winner of the Cigar Trophy Award for Best Accessory of 2018. The Cigar Trophy is considered the top international product award in the cigar industry, based solely on the voting of cigar lovers like you.
- USA Patented & International Patent Pending PerfecDraw removes small bits of tobacco exactly where needed to correct the cause of the tight draw.
- Creates the “perfect draw” on cigars with a tight draw; and takes an “acceptable draw”, or even “good draw”, to your own personal idea of a “perfect draw” – every cigar, every time.
- Compact design easily fits in a pocket or cigar tool kit, and works great as a nubber.
- Precision milled working shaft & blades constructed of non-corrosive 304 surgical stainless steel; outer casing made of heat hardened, super-light-weight aircraft/aerospace grade 6061 T-6 aluminum with a military aerospace grade 25-micron thick gloss black anodized “hard coat” for exceptional durability
The USA patented, and Internationally Patent Pending PerfecDraw has been precisely designed and machined with both tobacco cutting blades, and tobacco pulling channels. It grips onto tobacco inside the cigar to cut and pull tobacco at the same time. The blades remove small bits of tobacco to relieve the “over-packed” tobacco in the precise areas needed. The pulling channels pull the surrounding tightly packed tobacco to loosen it up, so the smoke can travel more easily through the tobacco.
The PerfecDraw has a compact design that easily fits in a pocket or cigar tool kit. The tip of the PerfecDraw is designed with a pointed, flattened spade that creates a path for the insertion of the instrument into the cigar without expanding the tobacco and cracking the wrapper.
PerfecDraw also is the perfect nubber. When twisting the PerfecDraw into the cigar nub, the blades and channels grip the tobacco securely so the nub will not rotate while smoking. And the shaft is so thin that it makes smoking the nubbed cigar easy.