Hell yeah! 2 of my favourite Xikar products. The XO is a thing of beauty in any colour and gives control of the cut like no other cutter with its geared blades. Supremely tactile mine is often in my hand like a stress ball would be! The Xikar Xidris is a champion among lighters, great pocket size (maybe not in yer skinny jeans!), amazing finishes and with a weight that tells you it's built to last!
Designed in a class of its own, the new Xidris single flame lighter pushes the limits of luxury styling and high-performance output. Each lighter features a unique, supercar-inspired finish for a distinct and profound style, enhanced through flawless lines and subtle curves. Direct Inject™ Flame Technology optimizes performance, promoting a consistent and steady flame, time after time. Blending Luxury & Performance.
The XO is a cutting machine, inspired by timeless design principles. The dual stainless steel blades operate on a patent pending planetary gear system, ensuring the blades open and close in perfect harmony, providing a guided and clean cut every time. The distinct, round aluminum body of the XO is built for relentless durability and exceptional performance. Engineered to simplify the standard double guillotine style cut.
- Double Guillotine style cutter
- Aluminum body
- Stainless steel blades
- Planetary geared cutting system with five internal gears
- Spring-loaded blade release button
- 2.38" diameter
- 64 RG (cuts the cap of 70RG cigars)
- The XO has been in R&D for over 3 years with multiple patents pending
- Gear train designed using planetary gear sets to evenly distribute power to the cutter mechanics; the cutter can actually be closed applying pressure to only one blade
- The sun gear rotates around the cutter opening, delivering spring force to the blade gears
- The XO delivers the precision of a traditional scissors cut, in a compact and automatic package
- Blades maintain equal spacing inside the cutter opening at all times; providing the ability to apply controlled and precise pressure
- Allows for a large 64 RG cutter opening, but handles small RG cigars equally well